搜索
Search

NEWS

Location:
Homepage
>
>
>
Analysis of China's semiconductor development trend: Electric and intelligent become the main driving force of the semiconductor industry

Analysis of China's semiconductor development trend: Electric and intelligent become the main driving force of the semiconductor industry

  • Categories:Industry news
  • Author:
  • Origin:
  • Time of issue:2020-07-29
  • Views:0

(Summary description)Semiconductors are now characterized by deepening specialization and highly concentrated subdivisions, so they are subject to greater fluctuations in the global economy and are becoming increasingly relevant. It is expected that in the next few years, the global economy will still maintain stable growth, annual growth rate at about 3%, so it is expected that the semiconductor market boom will maintain the same as before, at about 3% growth rate.

Analysis of China's semiconductor development trend: Electric and intelligent become the main driving force of the semiconductor industry

(Summary description)Semiconductors are now characterized by deepening specialization and highly concentrated subdivisions, so they are subject to greater fluctuations in the global economy and are becoming increasingly relevant. It is expected that in the next few years, the global economy will still maintain stable growth, annual growth rate at about 3%, so it is expected that the semiconductor market boom will maintain the same as before, at about 3% growth rate.

  • Categories:Industry news
  • Author:
  • Origin:
  • Time of issue:2020-07-29
  • Views:0
Information
Semiconductors are now characterized by deepening specialization and highly concentrated subdivisions, so they are subject to greater fluctuations in the global economy and are becoming increasingly relevant. It is expected that in the next few years, the global economy will still maintain stable growth, annual growth rate at about 3%, so it is expected that the semiconductor market boom will maintain the same as before, at about 3% growth rate.
 
Taiwan contributes the world's largest contract manufacturing capacity. TSMC alone accounted for 56.1 per cent of the global contract wafer market in the first half of 2018, while UMC accounted for 8.9 per cent. Together, they account for 65 per cent of the market.
 
Smic is China's wafer foundry, accounting for more than 58% of China's wafer foundry market. Huahong semiconductor 200mm pure wafer foundry, mainly for 1 micron to 90 nm customizable services.

Scan the QR code to read on your phone

Copyright ©2020 Luncore Electronics Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd